I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel.
Sir Donald Bradman

In terms of technique and compactness, Tendulkar is the best.
Desmond Haynes

I have watched a lot of Tendulkar and we have spoken to each other a lot. He has it in him to be among the very best.
Sir Garfield Sobers

He is 99.5 per cent perfect. I'd pay to see him.
Viv Richards

Technically he stands out as the best because of his ability to increase the pace at will.
David Boon

There is no shame being beaten by such a great player, Sachin is perhaps only next to the Don.
Steve Waugh

Sachin is cricket’s god.
Barry Richards

India's fortune will depend on how many runs the little champion scores. There is no doubt Tendulkar is the real thing.
Sunil Gavaskar

A complete batsman — he's the best in the business.
Mohinder Amarnath

Sachin is an attacker. He has much more power than Sunny. He wants to be the one to set the pace. He has to be on top. That's the buzz about him.
Jeff Thompson

If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard.
Dennis Lillee

You take Don Bradman away and he is next up I reckon.
Steve Waugh

Don't bowl him bad balls, he hits the good ones for fours.
Michael Kasprowicz

Hell, if he had stayed, even at 11 an over he would have got it.
Allan Border (after India won the Coca-Cola cup in Sharjah)

He is a perfectly balanced batsman and knows perfectly well when to attack and when to play defensive cricket. He has developed the ability to treat bowlers all over the world with contempt and can destroy any attack with utmost ease.
Greg Chappell

I'd like to see him go out and bat one day with a stump. I tell you he'd do okay.
Greg Chappell

He's a phenomenon. We have to be switched on when he plays allow him no boundries, for then he doesn't stop.
Mark Taylor

Tendulkar is the most complete batsman I have stood behind. I saw the hundred in Perth on a bouncy pitch with Hughes, McDermott and Whitney gunning for him – he only had 60-odd when No 11 came in. I've seen him against Warne too.
Ian Healy

He has defined cricket in his fabulous, impeccable manner. He is to batting what Shane Warne is to bowling.
Richie Benaud

He's better than Ben Hur.
Paul Wilson

I still think Tendulkar is the best batsmen in the world, ahead of Steve Waugh and Lara.
Glenn McGrath

There's no doubt about it. He is the best.
Tony Grieg

Technically, you can't fault Sachin. Seam or spin, fast or slow – nothing is a problem.
Geoffrey Boycott

Sometime back I had written a piece that said that Sachin's the master and Lara a genius with his head high up somewhere. That's it.
Peter Roebuck

A little genius. Reminds me of Sunny Gavaskar.
Keith Fletcher

He is Sachin Tendulkar. I hope he stays Sachin Tendulkar. We need a new player, a player in his own way. He has a technique which is the hallmark of a great player. Everything indicates that he will be a great player and I am sure he will prove me right. Reminds me of Barry Richards.
Eddie Barlow

Destined to be a great.
Barry Richards

What we (Zimbabwe) need is 10 Tendulkars.
Paul Strang

Cricketers like Sachin come once in a lifetime and I am privileged he played in my time.
Wasim Akram

While I keep hoping he gets out, I must admit that his stroke play is a treat to watch.
Mark Waugh

I have seen God. He bats at number 4 for India.
Mathew Hayden

You have to watch India in India truly to appreciate the pressure that Sachin Tendulkar is under every time he bats. Outside grounds, people wait until he goes in before paying to enter. They seem to want a wicket to fall even though it is their own side that will suffer.
Shane Warne

Much has been made of my personal contest with Tendulkar. Some people have said that my duel with Tendulkar in India in 1997-98 was the most compelling Test cricket they have ever seen, but there is no doubt he enjoyed the better of the exchanges. He has played me better than anybody. Most Indian batsmen pick the length very quickly, even when it is flighted above the eyeline, but Tendulkar moved into position even earlier than the likes of Mohammad Azharuddin and Rahul Dravid. His footwork is immaculate. He would either go right forward or all the way back and he has the confidence to go for his strokes. I suppose I would be confident too if I batted as well as Tendulkar.
Shane Warne

You have to decide for yourself whether you're bowling well or not. He's going to hit you for fours and sixes anyway. Kasprowicz has a superior story. During the Bangalore Test, frustrated, he went to Dennis Lillee and asked, 'Mate, do you see any weaknesses?' Lillee replied, 'No Michael, as long as you walk off with your pride, that's all you can do.
Shane Warne

When it comes to judging the best among these fabulous band of batsmen, my vote goes to Tendulkar. He has an uncanny ability to come out on top under different circumstances and under different conditions, whether it is Test cricket or one-day internationals. And more importantly, he has done this so young.
Shane Warne

I'll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable. I don't think anyone, apart from Don Bradman, is in the same class as Sachin Tendulkar. He is just an amazing player.
Shane Warne

I have always felt C. K. Nayadu was the best. I now think Sachin has the honour of being the most outstanding batsman of all time.
Cricket Historian Vasant Raiji

His shot selection is superb, he just lines you up and can make you look very silly. Everything is right in his technique and judgment. There isn't a fault there. He is also a lovely guy, and over the years I’ve enjoyed some interesting chats with him.
Allan Donald

First and foremost, Tendulkar is an entertainer and that for me is as important factor as any fact or figure. Too often boring players have been pushed forward as great by figures alone. For sheer entertainment, he will keep cricket alive.
Barry Richards

Sachin is a genius. I’m a mere mortal.
Brian Lara

The thing I admire most about this man is his poise. The way he moves, elegantly without ever looking out of place in any condition or company, suggests his pedigree.
Bishan Singh Bedi

Why I've always liked him is that batsmen tend to be negative at times and I think batting is not about not getting out – it is to play positively. I think you got to take it to the bowlers and Sachin is one such player. When you do so, you change the game, you change bowlers because they suddenly start bowling badly because they are under pressure.
Graeme Pollock

Sachin is an attacker. He has much more power than Sunny. He wants to bet he one to set the pace. He has to be on top. That's the buzz about him.
Jeff Thomson

The more I see him, the more I want to see him.
Mohammad Azharuddin

Playing in the same team as Sachin is a huge honour. His balance of mind, shrewd judgment, modesty and, above all, his technical brilliance make him my all-time hero... You can't get a more complete cricketer than Sachin. He has everything that a cricketer needs to have.
Rahul Dravid

By far the best I have seen or played against.
Allan Donald

His stroke off the backfoot, particularly off the pace bowler, is extraordinary – the next thing you know is that someone is picking the ball up from the gutter.
Richie Benaud

The thing I like the most about Sachin is his intensity. After being in the game for so long, he still has the same desire to do well for India in any international match. I tell you what, this man is a legend.
Sourav Ganguly

I have never seen Bradman but heard people talk about him. But I tell you what, if Bradman could bat like this man does then he was dynamite. Players like Sachin deserve to be preserved in cotton wool.
Viv Richards

To me he is the complete batsman. What has impressed me most about him in his focus and determination to do well. I think the youngsters can learn a lot form just watching him play and emulating his determination. Despite being so immensely gifted, he is still so determined to excel every time he goes out to bat for his country, it is something I have always respected.
Wasim Akram

91 comments

1. Anonymous // September 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM

sachin is sachin no one can replace sachin in the world ,he is god of cricket world; "sachin" is best !

2. Anonymous // September 21, 2008 at 8:05 PM

HE is a living genius having the quality of class and the elegancy. It is rightly said IF CRICKET IS RELIGION THEN TENDULKAR IS GOD

3. Arya // October 2, 2008 at 8:12 AM

ennathan sachin periya alla irunthalum enga kolakata tiger kooda compare pannum pothu rompa chinna payan .....

4. suresh // October 20, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Mr. Arya,
    please don't ever compare Sachin with no one.. he is uncomparable. By wat means you are saying Ganguly is best?? Except his captaincy in all the feilds he is par below GOD.
    once again.. Sachin is GOD of cricket, don't compare him and degrade yourself.

5. Anonymous // November 3, 2008 at 1:12 AM

Now Sachin Tendulkar on terror hitlist?

Nagpur police commissioner has confirmed that Sachin Tendulkar has received threats from a terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed ahead of the fourth Test. Watch this....

6. Anonymous // November 19, 2008 at 7:19 AM

Mr. dhoni please dont compare sachin with anyone because he is a living legend.you compare sachin with yuvraj its not right for you. by what means are you saying yuvraj is better?sachin is god of cricket.dont ever compare him with anyone.cricket is our religion and sachin is our god. sachin is best

7. RAJEEV RANJAN SINGH // December 3, 2008 at 11:31 AM

" SACHIN IS NOT SECOND BRADMAN BUT BRADMAN IS SECOND SACHIN "

LONG LIVE GOD OF CRICKET

8. Rolland // December 14, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Cricket is relogion & Sachin is GOD, thats what most Sanchin fans say, But i m sure Sachin is such a simple person,if you ask Sachin is If Cricket was religion than if he would accept that people verdict that he be the GOD, I am sure that he will not like to accept this & he would be telling all of us ,dont let GOD down as he has has gifted each one with something, If i am with what I am is the gift of GOD. I have seen many people naming singers,actors, next to GOD.Let GOD be GOD & not make some person on earth called GOD.We can use many other words beside naming some person GOD in the name of some sports or anything for that matter. words like,The Best of the best, A true professional.Outstanding.Those of you who have your own way of reasoning & still want to call some people GOD,its left to you, I cant hold you back, I only say, dont attach the GOD name to any personality.

9. Anonymous // December 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM

simply the best batsman India has ever produced.
    the quality of cricket he displays is unmatchable.besides that he is exemplary in both on n off the field. A bowler's nightmare n a great teamate that a captain can ever wish. ALL I CAN SAY THAT I M PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN BECOZ SACHIN IS AN INDIAN

10. Abhi // February 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Sachin U R Someone For Whom The India Proud.....U R the One Who Lived The Hopes For Indians In The Cricket Ground......But I Am Really Shocked Why We Miss U in T20 We Know Exactly What U R Capable of....I heard that u personally not want 2 play in T20....but i request u as being an indian to play .............coz we know SACHIN TENDULKAR the GOD of INDIAN CRICKET still have in him to conquer every bowler n any opposition ............... so plz think on it............we all love u alot..........n wish 2 see u in T20 also!!!!!!!!!!!
    Abhinav
    Moradabad
    U.p
    09410828777
    I really adore u i hope u ever took me as a real FAN n give me a call................4 tht i can wait lifelong!!!!!
    LUV U!!!

11. ankpan // February 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM

sachin is the greatest of all cricket palyer not only because of his devine cricketing abilities but because of his of his gentleman nature he is aplayer not of a decade,century,he is the greaterst sports man the world has ever produced

12. hari // February 21, 2009 at 1:03 AM

There is one and only sachin in this world.Cricket is our religion and sachin is our god.. Long live the master..

13. Anonymous // March 2, 2009 at 3:22 AM

can u send me a bat?

14. Mridul // March 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM

The Best one!

I have seen GOD, he bats at number 4 for India!

15. SACHIN // March 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM

THE BEST........

LETS PRESERVE HIM BEFORE WE LEFT NOTHING TO PRESERVE!!!!!!
    SACHIN is a person who will never going to make people value him..he is best in his job...YOU know what??? Even foreigners value him much more than INDIANS>>>>
    Isn't is a matter of sheer shame???
    Sachin is gonna play just for 3-4 yrs...just consider yourself be FORTUNATE enough that you are born in the same era as of TENDULAKR....which our GEN NEXT gonna miss..We are in THe golden generation of cricket....

16. SACHIN // March 30, 2009 at 2:12 AM

SIMPLY GOD....
    THIS IS RICHA FROM ORISSA..

PLZZZ MUJHE KYA KOI SACHIN SE MILA SAKTA HAI???????????
    I AM HIS BIGGEST FAN IN THE UNISON....I KNOW EVERYTHING(PERSONAL?PROFESSIONAL)about him....

I LOVE THE GOD!!!!!!!!!

17. Smitha // March 30, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Sachin is THE BEST. He just has no comparison. To me and many others he is GOD. Just check out the Vote Up option in CNN-IBN site. Sachin already had 15000+ votes for him while all others like MSD, Sourav ets have less than 2000. He is the greatest. All Sachin fans go out there and vote for the Master.

18. Anonymous // April 2, 2009 at 11:34 PM

When Sachin will stop playing ............i will stop watching cricket :(

19. Aditya Arun // April 3, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I'll just say one statement about Sachin what Einstein had said about Gandhi:

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as This, ever in flesh and blood, walked the Earth"

20. Jatin // April 24, 2009 at 6:13 AM

sachin is the greatest cricketer the cricket has ever produced n will the one only..
    may god bless u...
    may u never retire from cricket...
    all the best sachin for everything u do.....

21. devaprasad // May 4, 2009 at 2:23 AM

i have seen a don who plays for india that is sachin tendulkar
    jai ho sachin
    u r the best

22. SACHIN! ROCKS! // August 22, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Hey, the greatest person in the world for me, cricket's god, Sachin Tendulkar; I want you to look at this video specially made for you. It has gotten a lot of good messages to me. Please take a look at it, and if possible, post it on your site. We will never forget you!

Please enjoy my video! Here is the link again, if that one is malformed:

SACHIN! SACHIN!

23. Anonymous // October 1, 2009 at 2:14 AM

don bradman is second sachin.
    ck naidu is third sachin.
    gavaskar is fouth sachin
    lara is fifth sachin
    richards is sixth sachin
    ponting is seventh sachin

24. Anonymous // October 14, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Dear Mr.Msd/All Other Indian Players,
    plz understand that you hav got the chance to play with "The GoD Of Cricket" but that dosen't mean that you people can critsis him and compaire with other's its bin shame on us. and u ppl don't konw the value of Sachin. I feel like India has to Giv him "Bharath Rathna" Coz he is More than that
    Jai Ho Sachin....!!!

25. ravi // November 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I m lucky that i am living in such an era where i can see Sachin Tendulkar batting,He Plays Brilliantly,all the aspects of his batting are Superb,He is in the heartbeat of every true Indian Cricket Fan!No doubt he is a great batsman,he is the one which we can be proud of!

26. biju s nair // November 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Congrats Sachin -17,000 runs.

Biju s nair
    bijunair@live.com

27. Anonymous // November 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Sachin is God Of cricket

28. Manoj // November 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Dear Sachin,

You are matchless dimond of the
    world.
    You are greast. Pls. come to our
    city Haridwar.
    Manoj Singhal

29. Anonymous // November 16, 2009 at 7:07 AM

I JUST LOVE HIM....He is my altime favourite.....& He is my SACHIN....

30. Anuj // December 30, 2009 at 3:25 AM

Truely Said
    "GOD Wanted To Play Cricket And Then, Tendulkar Was Born"

31. RAJESH // January 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM

India's fortune will depend on how many runs the little champion scores. There is no doubt Tendulkar is the real king.he is the best of all...he is the complete package..there is no comparision of sachin with anyone..
    he is allmighty in cricket...

32. Abhay Nayak // January 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Records are meant to be broken. Sachin has broken almost every record and perhaps someone may break his record in future. Sachin is beyond any statistical value, so please dont love him because he has broken records but love him because He was able to play for 20 yrs... and yet he has never showed any pressure that a cricket frenzy country like us puts on him. Hail the Master Blaster !

33. SoorajChandran // January 23, 2010 at 10:01 PM

CHECK OUT THIS.. IF U HAVE SEEN IGNORE PLEASE...

34. Anonymous // January 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM

eko sachin dutiyo na asti
    naa bhooto na bhavisyati.

35. my idol // February 16, 2010 at 3:42 AM

im a big fan of sachin.i personally dont think that there has been, is or will ever be a better batsman than him.the amount of joy that he has given to cricketlovers is immense.its nt js about d records its about the balance, patience, quality of strokeplay, mental strength n above all love 4 d game dt puts him above the rest.sachin u mean a lot to us n i cant express the joy that i get when u play well.

36. Domain Human Resourses // February 24, 2010 at 5:38 AM

Hi Sachin lovers'
    I received the message from one of my engineer friend, Nikhil Kulkarni on Sahin's 200 in ODI:
    "The master proves that he is a master of cricket and those u r thinking Sachin end is near, forget it. Its just a begining. Khush kela aaj Sachin ni. Evdha khush mi maza result lagla tevha pan zalo nahvato. Cant find words to explain it. Really excited.
    Jiyo Sachin ... jiyo"
    Real Great ha !!!!

37. Domain Human Resourses // February 24, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Hi Sachin lovers'
    Jiyo Sachin ... jiyo"
    Real Great ha !!!!

Sagar J S

38. qwed // February 24, 2010 at 5:56 AM

hi sachin
    my name is dharmendra and i m not your big fan becouse this is very small word to say. but after my father u r my god.

39. Naveen // February 24, 2010 at 7:00 AM

SACHIN you are the god of cricket.. after ur 22nd century i watch all ur centuries,,u play like a master,,behave like a kid,,and lead india like a leader.Ur the man who make we people proud to b an Indian.. i love u sachin.. today u made double century in oneday,,, its like magic..plzz keep playing like this... this is naveen chauhan...

40. Donthireddy // February 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM

"OKAMAMAGADU" in d world cricket ---------------u r d living legend --------Master Blaster------------- Nobody can stop u & cant reach u.

41. Bisu // February 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Sir i am very glad to inform u India Is Smiling.ITs only for u sir.i always recepect u as a God.today u make a history . I am very happy to say that Cheak DE INDIA.

42. Anonymous // February 24, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Hailed as an Indian Super Star
    You waged many a cricket war
    'gainst the mighty of the world,
    You in their arms did Indians enfld.
    Crossed at sixteen the Indian Shores
    To follow the game in its course,
    You played your game in Pakistan
    Sachin, you made us proud in Hindustan.
    Year by year, game by game
    you performed well, yet merely not for name,
    Though you received great accolades
    At times, bitter criticism, not chocolates.
    You've done us really proud
    I'd like to say really loud.
    People's memories are very short
    Take heart, you're really smart.
    Your action, acheivement put to shame
    Your bitter critics. You all the same
    Play your part, for your native land
    'cause you greatly love your motherland.

Joseph Puthusserry
    15/968, Nazareth
    Kochi-2, Mattancherry
    Kerala

43. samyak // February 24, 2010 at 11:55 PM

hello sachin.... we all love you...u r uncomparable... no one is like you... no one has right to say against you. if some one can say against u that will be only you...since last 4 to 5 years i felt every time that u r now perfect citizen of india to get the biggest award of india BHARAT RATNA not only i m so many people also think so.....If cricket is so popular in india the reason behind it is only you.....please play for india for so many upcoming years....

44. ruchi // February 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM

hi sachin sir .
    well played sir.... india loves you....there is no comparision for you... some people always compare u with Brian lara or Don Bradman or Ricky Ponting... but they dont talk abt that huge pressure of 100 crore expectations which u carry along with u inside the ground every time when u go for bat... no one can play well with that type of pressure....but U sir, playing well and well match to match day to day .. and handling that pressure since last 20 years... what the great level of fitness u have.. what the dedication for the game u have... i always want to watch u ... truely said " Sachin is the Perfect advertisement of cricket."

45. Mansoor // February 25, 2010 at 5:00 AM

dear Sachin,
    Very -Very congrutulation on your double centuries. I have seen you in Wankhade stadium during practice session. your size is small but your runs are very huse. You dont speak more but your balla speaks loudly... you r great batsman for new generatiuon. I wish you future success as well as long life you and your family... We will made new India....
    mansoor Khan
    Badra (East)

46. neethu // February 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM

THE REAL STAR.......,MASTER BLASTER SACHIN TENDULKAR..........HATS OFF FOR YOUR 200*.

47. udhaya // February 27, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Sachin, who told that you are 36? I believe that you are still
    "3 times 6"

48. preeti // March 15, 2010 at 12:41 AM

hi i am new to this site but sachin is not new to me.for me sachin is the most tallented living creature on this earth.i am not sure about the existence of god but i feel very lucky that sachin is present on this earth.
    he is my god, my ideal, my role model.... and the mostimportant person on this earth.

49. Abhay // March 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM

If God says to me 'you are gonna die but before i take you away i can allow you to meet only one person'. I wd say Sachin even if it is for a minute..just wanna touch him and hear my name from his mouth.

50. Eros // March 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Hats off Sachin.I am proud that I have watched a god to play...A god living the life among the same world where I am exist.I would wish that somewhere some how if we come on the some way will meet and get the blessings of this living god.Thanks to you god that you provided us the opportunity to live in this world during the tenure of real god.
    Warm Regards,
    Brijesh

51. Gaurav // March 29, 2010 at 3:06 AM

I WANT TO SEE YOUR GAME TLL DEATH.

52. preeti // April 8, 2010 at 1:18 AM

get well soon sachin

53. aroon // April 13, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Sachin is the player of all time,...
    I dont know why some people doesnt admit the fact??Compare with some other players..i dont know why??
    I never seen bradman playing..He was the cricketer of old times..In the new era,SACHIN "the visible god"..admit it

54. Anonymous // April 21, 2010 at 4:55 AM

in inmdian cricket if there is any thing 2 see then it iz sachin....

55. Amit // April 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Sachin Tendulkar is the greatest possible cricket AVATAR ever to appear on this planet. There are no words which could possibly define that what a legend Sachin is. And above all after achieving so much in life the modesty Sachin has is just out of the world. Sachin is just not another human being on earth, this kind of person just comes once in ages.
    I salute you Sir and will always respect you.
    may god give you many more crickrting years ahead and I would pray to god that I see you winning India this world cup.

56. Mohit // May 7, 2010 at 5:07 AM

Sir Sachin Tendulkar is the best. If I want to define cricket to a kid, I would just say, watch Sir Sachin Tendulkar play and you would know what cricket is and how it is to be played. I salute you Sir for the way you have handled the pressure of being the best batsman for the last 20 years. Sir, I really appreciate the way you have entered twitter and reply to many of your fans. I'd love to get a reply from you Sir.
    All the best and may you play even till World Cup 2015 but would love to see the World Cup coming home with your presence in the team..!!!

57. Anonymous // May 7, 2010 at 9:26 PM

hi sachin iam navneet from ambala

58. ajit // May 24, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Hi Sachin I am Ajit Bansal from Delhi
    I am big fan of you from my childhood. I want to meet with you. How it is possible.........
    (My Mb no is 9311795200)

" Sachin is not only a great player he is great human also....."

" Sachin ki tulna kisi se bhi nhi ki ja skti h. vah great ensan h"

meri sachin se milne ki khavais bhi sayad kabhi puri hogi

59. preeti // May 27, 2010 at 9:28 PM

cricket is not my religion but sachin is my god

60. preeti // May 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM

when sachin retired from cricket millions of people including me will stop watching tv

61. vmsindian2101 // May 31, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Hi Sachin,

I m enjoying your batting style in all formats of cricket. In IPL-3, you showed that how to tackel the big score without any panic shot and just play your natural game. You know what to do for every ball.

I request you to play T-20 word cup for INDIA.

Best of luck

Saravana

62. pravin01 // July 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM

hi am pravin. i want to say to sachin that play your real game in srilanka and win the match.

63. RICHA // July 19, 2010 at 3:41 AM

SACHIN Is going 2 blast in series..
    if rains stops!!!!

64. dhruv // August 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM

HI Sir Sachin TEndulkar.........
    I m big-big fan of u.....
    i m also ply cricket in my Distric Team..
    I hope u train me 1 time..
    its my reqest..
    my call no-9033820506
    plz..

65. ankit // October 7, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Hi Sir,
    for me you are god.
    when ever i see you batting never want to move away from the TV screen.
    i have just one dream to meet you and to touch your feet.
    thank you Sachin sir for giving me honour that i can see u batting.
    Ankit Goyal 09958795987

66. abhi // October 12, 2010 at 4:05 AM

we all r blessed tht v r witnessing dis genius bat.....we gonna b proud to tell r grandchildren tht dis legend belongs in r tym.....long live SACHIN:-)

67. Anonymous // October 23, 2010 at 6:59 PM

sachin is god of cricket.no body can reach him

68. chaitu // October 23, 2010 at 7:05 PM

GOD WANTED TO PLAY CRICKET SO,SACHIN WAS BORN

69. Anonymous // January 7, 2011 at 10:55 PM

The most commendable quote..."I have seen God. He bats at number 4 for India."

Love u Sachin for bringing such an honor to India.

70. RICHA // January 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM

thats so true.........he is simply the king!!!!!!!!

71. gokul // January 21, 2011 at 5:24 AM

he is not a king he is the father of record cricket.

72. Naveen C // February 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM

World's greatest word "SACHIN".
    I even forget my name in my next birth but not SACHIN>>>>>>>>>
    I'm v proud to living in this earth when sachin is living.... Long live sachin:-)

73. sweet honey // March 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM

We all love u dear Sachin.
    U r A living legend.
    U R d main Pillrar in Indian Cricket Team.........!!!!!

74. Sethi // March 22, 2011 at 4:52 AM

new name of cricket should be tendulkar.

Farooq Shaikh-Pakistan

75. niharika prasad // March 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM

dere is no dooubt dat he is BEST......
    he is such a simple,hardworking nd innocent guy....who knows only d languague of bat nd ball..
    v sud learn d honesty nd hardwork 2wards our work frm him...
    i jst salutes him millions of tym,
    one more thing he is d person jinka naam sunte hi dil me khud hi respect ki feeling aa jati hai....
    ol d very best sachin sir...

76. Get Inspired // March 29, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I can't imaging cricket without sachin....

77. Anonymous // April 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM

He is best batsman of modern day cricket. No one said he is a match winner. Its true too..

78. Hypno-cybernatics // May 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Friday, May 20, 2011
    [4] Alok Vison : IPL Final wins Mumbai Indian
    Mr Alok Vyas future vision on IPL Final Match

Royal challenger wins with chennai super king.

IPL Match : at Chennai Royal challanger wins the toss, but The "Mumbai Indian wins Final Match" defeating Royal challenger, Sachine "Tendulkar scored 47" and not out.

79. vikalp joshi // July 18, 2011 at 6:55 AM

sachin is the godfather of cricket he is not for cricket but cricket is for him when sachin will die the whole cricket passion will die

80. Anonymous // July 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Master, Genius or God? i think its sufficient to say SACHIN TENDULKAR...

81. Sandesh Bhogle // November 13, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I always worried will i able to watch cricket after this man gets retired, and tears come in my eyes.

I watch him playing since when i was in 4th or 5th i dont know exactly and now i am going to become father of one child

The man is still playing with same passion same temperament and what else can i tell i dont have any words.

whole india is waiting for his 100th century in his first class cricket but i am waiting for his 100 centuries in both Test and ODI's

What else can i say
    Love you sachin friom the bottom of my heart

82. Amit // December 23, 2011 at 2:22 AM

As a teenager and a domestic cricketer in school level I use to dream playing for the country but unfortunately landed up becoming an engineer.I love this game and The Sachin Tendulkar has always been my inspiration I use to see his stances and stroke play to learn techniques and drives.I love to see him play.
    His retirement will put an end to many things and from my side that will the last day i will watch a full Day Test match or an One day Internationals.

Amit Kumar

83. Sunny sharma // March 2, 2012 at 1:36 AM

The only demerit of sachin is that he is a human being

84. Anonymous // March 15, 2012 at 5:43 AM

While most of the fools are behind Master's Retirement..We being the Die Hard fan of Master support and pray that let him perform superbly and make his criticisers to shut up their mouth..

85. dhiraj alampuria // May 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM

sachin must be frightened for what if, after going to heaven, GOD asks SACHIN "kyu cricket ke bhagwan, ek match ho jaye?"

86. Anand // May 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM

we born in a era of cricket lord.... really we r the most luckiest generation....

87. Emma // August 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Very inspiring.. Thanks

88. Anonymous // September 11, 2012 at 5:26 AM

I suppose its the time for retirement.He is not moving freely, he is struggling a lot when he is playing on fast pitches.I knew he is legend and I am big fan of him. Retire just like Lara don't be like Ganguly [with politics].

89. Anonymous // December 15, 2012 at 1:13 AM

hello sir,
    kai deen se cricket khel rahe h app
    resign kab de rahe ho aap

90. Sunny Nag // December 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM

The living legend of world cricket.

91. nitika das // November 14, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Cricket=SACHIN TENDULKAR

We all luv u sachin
    indian cricket team is incomplete widout uh sir
    We all will miss uh in every match
    U r d. Soul of dis team
    No one can replace uh frm our heart
    Forever uh will be d best
    ♡♡♡♡♡sachin tendulkar♡♡♡♡♡